You can be a crucial part of this credit union launch. Or you can take one small step and bring this closer to becoming a reality. Either way, if we don’t do anything, nothing will change.
We need help from people from all walks of life and all abilities!
To volunteer, call Alex Brower at 414-949-8756, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your skills to the table to help out! Volunteers can help in several ways:
- Knock on doors – we have an ambitions goal of knocking on every door in Riverwest and Harambee. Be a part of this. This a good role for a social person, or a person who wants to improve their people skills.
- Help with data entry – we have spreadsheets on top of spreadsheets, and we need help keeping track of every person who wants to be a member.
- help us raise money – do you like throwing fundraisers, or are you just waiting to call all your friends and ask for a donation? Well, we need you to help us raise some money. Check out our donation page for more information.
- Talk to your friends or host a house party– we need lots of people involved and aware of our efforts. Sign up now to tell all your friends about this great project.
- Help with our online presence – yes, even this great website needs tweaking.
- And that is not all, make sure to call Alex Brower (414-949-8756) to get involved!